Real Estate is Working From Home!
COVID-19 has been life-changing for all.
I want to thank you for your business and your trust in Coldwell Banker®. The news about COVID-19 (the coronavirus) is at the top of everyone’s mind, and my priority is the health and safety of my clients, family, friends and our community.
Providing exceptional real estate service has always been my top priority, but right now, it's the health and safety of my clients, family, friends, and our community as a whole. At Coldwell Banker®, we already have a very strong digital platform in place, so I am well-equipped to serve my clients virtually, even during these challenging times.
- New Listings – Our exclusive marketing program enables me to reach potential buyers quickly to get the news out when a new property hits the market, ranging from a property tour video and dedicated property website to online advertising, customized email distribution, mailed property announcements and a digital area REALTOR® notification.
- Property Showings – I can show properties virtually using video and apps to keep both sellers and buyers safe while still showcasing a home’s unique features.
- Your Home's Value – I can send you a detailed report showing your home’s value as well as comparable homes that have sold nearby.
- Market Updates – If you want to learn more about how real estate is doing in your area, I can send you a weekly Market Report detailing activity to keep you fully informed.
- Mortgage – My mortgage partners offer various digital tools that allow buyers to be pre-approved online or by phone, and complete and sign mortgage documents digitally.
Home. At Coldwell Banker, it's a part of our DNA. Has been since we were founded over 114 years ago.
But so has the unexpected. It’s part of our founding story, and over our history, we’ve seen the unexpected change our business, our mindset and our homes.
The unexpected has come once again. It's changing our normal lives and reminding us of the importance of home. Not just the place where we reside, but the communities and people we love.
While our country, and in fact, the entire world faces this challenging situation, Coldwell Banker and I are prepared and ready to continue to help you reach your real estate goals. In this time of change we are still actively working to serve our communities in whatever way we can, even as many of us do so from our living rooms, kitchen tables and spare bedrooms.
If there's one thing we understand more than most, it's the value of home.
Please contact me today if you have any questions or would like to discuss selling or purchasing a property.
We're all in this together and I look forward to guiding you home.
(U. S. hub for national information about the virus)
(state specific information about the virus and response)
(an information hub with statistics from your local area)
(mortgage assistance for those affected by the virus)
(lots of useful information on all aspects of homeownership during this crisis)
(resources for anyone adjusting to working from home)
(resources for families during the pandemic)
(talking to children about COVID-19)
(with links to online resources)
(one of MANY resources found on this topic)
(local restaurants offering takeout and delivery during closures)